星期一, 4月 16, 2007

THE ART OF LIFE

When I reading A PSALM OF LIFE, I have some feelings. In the entire
first poem the first 3 sections in the narration are: We certainly do not need only to pay great attention to the external attribute, must pay great attention to our intrinsic growth, and wants every one day all to compare day before progress. The passage is showing old ancestors' wisdom continuously is spreading down, but they actually
continuously dying, therefore we must have in the short life, diligently to face each kind of challenge, and do not have to believe cannot be known the future, the person said: "The day helps the self-service." Probably was this matter. Finally we to have to study ancient's wisdom, studies the ship difficult brothers' courage, so long as we continue to study, may have a happy life.
Wang Xiao shu when three years old, she loses the hearing, from this time on, had a world with this to have the gap, strict aunt by the homemade education way, forced the vocal cord pronunciation which she used only to remain to speak, she has sent out the strange cavity strange accent, actually became can enough bravely speak listens to bond lives. In the silent world she is cannot learn to silence, the track and field, the talent and skill performance, the schoolwork are among the best, Ugly duckling changes the swan to depend on is the optimistic vigor. She said that, "I am not unfortunate, I only am inconvenient!" By reason of such faith, she goes out belongs to own life stage.
The advantage that I have by myself I have the advantage of my personality has: Friendly, listen to and be enthusiastic about a service. I expect the oneself can continue to maintain these advantages, letting my life in can appear many friends. My weakness then has: Irascibility, lazy and don't love studying. After reading this poem through, I expect the oneself has myself to have persistence heart to change an own weakness, reach perfect life.

沒有留言: