星期三, 4月 11, 2007

My autobiography

May of in 1987 the 13 sunrises was born in an ordinary and simple and honest small family, the house lives Feng-shan City, Kaohsiung County, since the childhood because father the cause of the work, a four people moves everywhere, but also makes I as a result know many friends, understand many characters with different friends, this has to my life not only to inspire very greatly, dealing with affairs an attitude to have very great influence more afterwards to me. In childhood whenever at the time of going to the movie(TV shows), the father would teach me how to say for the plot content:"Their(leading role in play) meeting so the gains and losseses are all not afraid to bear suffering and learn usually much, again learning with a view to its application, so just so gains and losses".Hence the widely read smells this idea and then has been deeply printing widely in my brain, although learn of wide I also have good at item, for example the badminton exercise.Because the father works in the Taiwan Sugar Corp. company, three do not transfer 5:00, make our whole families all come after to run everywhere, Pingtung, Taichung, Kaohsiung lived, belong to recollection in Taichung the most beautiful good, the first of my magnate also is I at that time of class tutor, because of at that time I of result ups and downs, he said with me then:"Study to be like the turtle rabbit to run a race, and I am a rabbit, ran to win classmate but asleep, so will not succeed of", from now on I watch out for an oneself and be not a rabbit then and always, but want to be like tortoise"persistent" climb to terminal point slowly, the most important matter wants succeed arrive terminal point.
Junior high school attend Kaohsiung County to sign the Feng west junior high school, tutor Lee's entering male a teacher to me is to look after to have Jia, he never said any reason with me, only saying with me:"Good good do, learn as far as possible, there is difficulty to consult again him".So I was a staff for 3 years, giving me a lot of learnings how lead and commanding of chance, still has been concerning me now to him, should hard put to requite. Attend a subsidiary deluxe high school of private Tzuchi Charity university in Hualien after going to a senior high school, it is a school of Buddhism establishment, after arriving at mountain, see to the utmost is differ from western region region of humanities scenery, the school style is filled with the humanities custom particularly more, school also with humanities development for the first have the initiative, the lessons second, the humanities curriculum lets us learn to the art, also letting us realize Chinese culture from the flower way, the tea way of deep, also understand the frontier spirit of Japans;At this humanities vigorous school let how my academic association pay, in 91 years December propose to recommend for the good volunteer worker, acquire "good volunteer worker- true, good and beautiful prize" in Kaohsiung County to cultivate silently and is affirmed unexpectedly unexpectedly of feeling not in context of present discussion, but such unusual honor can be treated as what school gives. 3:00 country because of getting in touch with ground a section make I only Zhong after it, going to a senior high school, ground section teacher Chong text the teacher also educates me particularly, letting me attend a chance rare teacher to do distinctly of"nationally section the talented person grow a project", let me learn to other classmates to have no chance to learn in the project to of knowledge, let me enrich very, although the teacher leaves a school because of personal factor,I still thank him to grow me forever.
Attended the teacher the earth section a talented person to make me last to go to astronomy and descend to the geography after growing the project, I had understanding more, also knew Taiwan to have manily the project of the section under way medium, although can't get in touch with it in person still, also feel very happy for the Taiwanese technological advance.I am very much interested in atmosphere, hence my special subject reports the topic"typhoon", guiding a professor is Wu extraordinary talent professor, give us much professional instruction, hopes the public lecturer yields unusually brilliant results. Will study a project in the future After passing colleges entrance examination, the first year because pressure also didn't so big, so want to strengthen English and computer, let me follow up this times, be unlikely to become outdated. The second, three years, devote one's mind the undergraduate course each section of department curriculum, will also continue to strengthen English, computer, and take an elective subject psychology, hope to understand some persons viewpoint more, and try to help them. The big quarto starts, hope and then can prepare graduation thesis, and prepare to take the entrance examination of the institute and programming in the future a goal in life.

沒有留言: